Breakfast Time at Clach Ghlas, Luxury B&B
Breakfast is served in the conservatory from 7:30 - 9:30am.
The Delicious Breakfast Menu at Clach Ghlas
- A selection of Highland Smoked Meat;including Duck, Ham and Venison
- All served with fresh butter, Highland Heather Honey, Blossom Honey and a selection of locally-made marmalades, jams and preserves
- Our own home-made Oatcakes
- Delicious selection of breads from the oldest bakery on Skye, Dunvegan Bakery.
- Glendale Spring Water
- Apple juice
- Freshly squeezed Orange juice
- Porridge with Fresh Cream
- Selection of Breakfast Cereals
- Highland Muesli
- Highland Natural Yoghurt
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- A selection of local cheeses.
- Highland Smoked Salmon
- Clach Ghlas Platter
- A delightful combination of cheese, smoked meat and salmon.
- Traditional Scottish Breakfast of Bacon, Highland Sausages,
- Glendale Free Range Eggs, Stornoway Black Pudding and Cockburns Highland Haggis.
All of the above served with freshly brewed coffee, tea and a selection of fruit and herbal teas.
We respectfully request that, on the day of departure, bedrooms be vacated by 10:00am.